UPD: This app is obsolete now, please, use Content Manager instead (its Custom Showroom is much, much better — it’s faster, more functional, supports a lot of different materials properly, has FXAA, skinned meshes support, selection, free camera, proper Ambient Shadow updating and UV export and requires DirectX 10 instead of 11):
Separate app will be released soon.
UPD: Some fixes and improvements, logging (to enable, rename exe-file to AcToolsShowroom_log.exe), GIMP support (maybe with some problems though).
UPD: Added skins editing mode.
Now you can assign this app for kn5 files and get some kind of viewer and skins editing helper. It’s not very good, but still.
- Left mouse button: rotate scene
- Middle (or left with Space): pan
- Right (or mouse wheel): zoom
- W: wireframe mode
- F2: skinning mode (small window on top of other windows)
- Home: reset camera
- PageUp/PageDown (or forth/fifth mouse buttons): switch skins
About skins editing mode:
- If any texture file of selected skin is changed/created/removed, app will reload it immediately
- You don’t have to always use “Save As”, app will load changed psd-file instead of dds one if it has same name (without extension, of course)
A little demonstration of skins editing mode:
If you know how to deal with DirectX and/or C#, I could really use some help, by the way. There are a lot of things need to be done. 🙂